- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Have an expertise in planning
- Strong communication and writing skill
- Strong analytical thinking
- Familiar with digital tools
- Good photography and videography skill
- Have an experience running campaign using social media Ads
- Open minded and creative
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.