- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- To collect and analyse potential areas from mapping area data.
- To control the flow of products in the warehouse efficiently and effectively, following the procedures that have been established.
- To create updated report in terms of delivery, based on Purchase Order that is received from customers, effectively and accurately (daily, weekly, and monthly).
- To coordinate the delivery planning to customers with Supply Chain Lead, the warehouse team, and TaniXpress team.
- To communicate strategies and work plan for team members to achieve the targeted service level of product delivery effectively and accurately.
- To supervise and ensure that team members (everyone in the office, warehouse or field) are working properly as they are required to, following the procedures that exist, and to solve problems that may arise.
- To control and use Petty Cash accordingly to support team members activity and to create regular report that is accurate and punctual, following the appropriate procedures.
- To evaluate the delivery data of targeted service level, stock availability, level of satisfaction or complaints from customers, operational fee, problems that arise in the team and the solutions, and to generate follow up action or solutions and to report relevant information to Branch Manager.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Leadership skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.