Finance Reporting & Analyst Manager
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- To prepare and monitor company financial statements and reports to verify their accuracy and to find ways to limit or reduce costs.
- To review reports to analyze trends.
- Provide expert advice on company budgeting processes.
- Preparing financial statements and activity reports that highlight business finances and forecasts.
- Responsible for looking into the minute details of financial reports to ensure that all legal requirements are met.
- To supervise other employees who assist with reporting task.
- seek ways to improve financial allocations, or may look for ways to reduce expenses.
Key Role is to help management to make important financial decisions that will affect the company’s budget and finances.
- Has experience in the same field (as Reporting Manager) Min. 4 years.
- Min. Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Has experience to handle team in Finance
- Willing to adapt to start-up working environment
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.