Senior Lead Generation Specialist
- Pasig, Philippines19F, 19F, Octagon Center, San Antoio, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 30,000.00 - 38,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0038,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Tanda is seeking a passionate and ambitious individual who can deliver measurable success for a rapidly growing SaaS organisation for the Australian market. The Senior Lead Generation Specialist is a highly motivated individual that can provide the current team direction and ensure each individual is successful in delivering a lead generation program. This person can exemplify solid researching and communication skills in order to drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline and identify strong potential prospects through different methods. They will also be responsible for finding relevant topical information to get information qualified leads and help the team achieve their KPIs. This person must have a proven track record in increasing sales revenue and meeting or exceeding personal targets while having the initiative to add real and positive changes to the business and the sales process.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Liaise with and build strong relationships, consult, and drive change within our prospective clients’ business.
- Be responsible for performing research and intelligence gathering on list of prospects from different industries, through a mixture of researching and calling, when necessary.
- Look after a small lead generation team and provide them guidance and direction to ensure we complete lists to generate IQLs for all markets (Australia, UK, and US)
- Successfully use the CRM systems and maintain and organise the pipelines accordingly.
- Work alongside our Operations Manager for certain lead generation programs to drive revenue for all our markets.
- At least 2-3 years experience in prospecting and lead generation (previous experience in research and working for a SaaS company are a plus)
- Has an experience handling or looking after at least a very small team.
- Excellent communication, leadership, organisational skills, detailed-oriented.
- Has the desire to mentor and manage a small team of motivated individuals.
- Has good experience with Salesforce and Linkedin Sales Navigator or is quick to Position Description learn
- Extremely high computer literacy. You might not be familiar with our technologies - but we expect you to learn them quickly.
- Great with people. You are experienced dealing face to face with customers.
- A strong cultural fit. You might be uncertain about exactly where you want to take your career, but you're certain you want to make an impact.
- Positive approach. You enjoy being proactive and solving problems. You have the ability to work to deadlines and towards targets, with a motivation to succeed.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Telephone Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- CRM Software
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
- Customer Research
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Octagon Center, San Antonio, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.