Talent Acquisition Sourcer
- Pasig, Philippines19F, 19F, Octagon Center, San Antoio, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We’re growing incredibly fast as a company and well and truly on our way to becoming a $1b company. While it’s essential to have enough financial capital to fund this growth, it’s equally as important to ensure we have the best human capital to execute on our strategy. By building the best team in the world we will become unstoppable.
There’s no way we can do this without bringing on new A-Grade talent, which is why recruitment could possibly be one of the most important functions of the business to get right if we’re to continue to grow exponentially.
The Talent Acquisition Associate role is primarily focused on building the greatest teams in the world to drive our growth by finding the best people for the right roles.
Key priorities in the role include working with the Finance, Marketing, Development, and Operations teams to build our future A-Grade teams by actively sourcing candidates, running them through topgrading interviews, and closing them on board.
Your responsibilities include:
- Regularly sourcing candidates, and potential hires, externally through various mediums like Linkedin, Kalibrr, etc.
- Use of social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates.
- Interact with technical professionals on niche platforms (Github, Behance, etc.)
- Making an incredible first impression with candidates as their first experience with Tanda.
- Thoroughly following up a candidate’s references to ensure they are of exceptional quality.
- Coordinating with other recruitment associates and hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements, and identify future hiring needs.
- Hosting regular office recruitment events to bring in students and potential candidates.
- Make sure that the candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System is accurate and complete.
- Building out a talent pipeline, where we have 5x culture fit, A-Grade candidates for each key role.
- Working across teams to ensure we are searching for the best fit candidate based off experience, education, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, or any related degree would be nice to have but not required.
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer, or a similar role.
- Experience or basic knowledge with any Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or any other Human Resources Information System (HRIS) is a huge advantage.
- Familiarity with the use of social networks, professional sites, and resume databases.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)Great time-management skills with the ability to handle both technical and non-technical roles simultaneously.
- Any passion or experience in working at a start-up or a tech industry would be a great advantage
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 19F, Octagon Center, San Antoio, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.