Customer Success Associate
- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 23,000.00 - 28,000.00 PHP / monthPHP23,000.0028,000.0023,000.00MONTH
- Full time
As a leading software as a service and workforce success platform, we provide small-to-medium sized businesses to large-scale enterprises with the tools to get the most from their biggest foundation, which is their workforce. By making it easy to make data-driven decisions, we significantly improve clients’ productivity, efficiency, and profitability. We believe in the success of the global workforces so we are always searching for individuals who could ensure smooth sailing operations with our partners.
We enjoy the thrill of a growing company. We make sure that we cultivate everyone's talent and maximize everyone’s potential, these are the things you’ll be working on:
- Provide the best solutions to clients’ complex issues to ensure satisfaction and retention, through phone calls, email, and chat (troubleshooting issues, answering account related questions etc.)
- Build and establish a lasting relationship with clients, and help them maximise the value they get out of Tanda by solving account issues and handling support questions
- Coordinate with the department concerned in tracking, escalating, and resolving issues and bugs
To be successful in this role, you must be motivated by getting things done. You’re the backbone of the company, so you're optimistic and extremely persevering. We’re not so particular on what program you came from, what matters is what you’re interested in and passionate about!
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Highly organized and extremely detail-oriented.
- With a strong sense of responsibility.
- Confident, friendly, and cheerful.
Not only do we offer a competitive compensation package but we also believe that the best we can offer is a space for growth. Here in Tanda, we believe in reaching your maximum potential. In here, you’ll have independence and ownership over your work! You’ll be in an environment that encourages constant feedback and learning opportunities.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Telephone Skills
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.