Talino Labs Pte Ltd
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesMandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We are looking for a project manager to join our growing customer success team.
The Project Manager (PM) will play a critical role in ensuring the success of the delivery of products, platforms, & services. The PM oversees the end-to-end planning, implementation, tracking & monitoring of activities of the project with clear accountability and ownership.
- Creates project plans including the detailed schedule of development and definition of acceptance criteria
- Monitors projects including but not limited to issue tracking, risk management mitigation, stakeholder management, budget/cost management, and resource management
- Manages the delivery of projects, including test acceptance, documentation delivery, hand-over to production and operations
- Develops & maintains a concise and consistent communication & reporting process throughout the project lifecycle.
- Proactively drive continuous improvement in project delivery, process improvement, team capability, processes
- Manage projects independently ensuring good profitability and quality. Ensure customer satisfaction with delivery and implementation services. Has overall profit and loss responsibility for the project or subproject.
- Strengthen project delivery through continuous improvement in the management of a project portfolio and the use of consistent project governance and delivery approach.
- Manage key projects resources including but not limited to software engineers, technical architects, quality assurance engineers, business analysts
- Bachelor’s degree in management or technology related degree
- With at least 5 years PM experience in a technical environment
- Experience in both start-up and enterprise environments is an advantage
- Experience managing people and processes in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication (verbal /written) and listening skills who can present complex information in a clear and compelling manner.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills to manage software deployments and operation management
- Can work with a team and confident to work independently with minimum supervision
- Intellectual curiosity with willingness and desire to learn a new environment and tools to advance your own knowledge of the platform
Experience in the following:
- Software development, cloud infrastructure, data infrastructure, and development
- Agile, waterfall, and hybrid methodologies
- Project management processes and tools
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
About Talino Labs Pte Ltd
Talino Venture Labs is a California-based global venture studio building tech startups across Asia and the United States. Our mission is to accelerate economic growth and recovery for the emerging middle class around the world. Talino Venture Labs is on mission to bridge the financial inclusion gap for 1.7 billion people around the world. Through the successful venture studio model, we build repeatable, scalable, and profitable fintech that empower underserved, underrepresented groups across the globe with financial access and mobility. Our proprietary tech stack gives us the capability to build, deploy, and scale new technologies and businesses with greater agility and efficiency. Talino FIT™ is already being used by financial institutions across Asia and the United states. https://www.talinolabs.com/