We are looking for a project manager to join our growing customer success team.
The Project Manager (PM) will play a critical role in ensuring the success of the delivery of products, platforms, & services. The PM oversees the end-to-end planning, implementation, tracking & monitoring of activities of the project with clear accountability and ownership.
- Creates project plans including the detailed schedule of development and definition of acceptance criteria
- Monitors projects including but not limited to issue tracking, risk management mitigation, stakeholder management, budget/cost management, and resource management
- Manages the delivery of projects, including test acceptance, documentation delivery, hand-over to production and operations
- Develops & maintains a concise and consistent communication & reporting process throughout the project lifecycle.
- Proactively drive continuous improvement in project delivery, process improvement, team capability, processes
- Manage projects independently ensuring good profitability and quality. Ensure customer satisfaction with delivery and implementation services. Has overall profit and loss responsibility for the project or subproject.
- Strengthen project delivery through continuous improvement in the management of a project portfolio and the use of consistent project governance and delivery approach.
- Manage key projects resources including but not limited to software engineers, technical architects, quality assurance engineers, business analysts
- Bachelor’s degree in management or technology related degree
- With at least 5 years PM experience in a technical environment
- Experience in both start-up and enterprise environments is an advantage
- Experience managing people and processes in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication (verbal /written) and listening skills who can present complex information in a clear and compelling manner.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills to manage software deployments and operation management
- Can work with a team and confident to work independently with minimum supervision
- Intellectual curiosity with willingness and desire to learn a new environment and tools to advance your own knowledge of the platform
Experience in the following:
- Software development, cloud infrastructure, data infrastructure, and development
- Agile, waterfall, and hybrid methodologies
- Project management processes and tools