Talino Labs Pte Ltd
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesMandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
● Evaluates existing business processes and gather end-to-end requirements and discover areas of improvements, risks, and impact, bearing in mind current resources and limitations in place
● Coordinates and aligns the business requirements and other pertinent information across the development teams, product teams, and other involved parties
● Prepares necessary documentation comprehensible to the business units, technical units, and other involved parties; documentation includes Business Requirements Documents, User Manuals, and other documents required by the project
● Gathers critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produces useful reports and documentation
● Designs and conducts the user acceptance testing process to ensure that the functional and non-functional requirements of the solutions being developed meet the criteria
● Conducts workshops and training sessions related to the product
Desired Skills and Experience:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, or any related field
● At least 3 years of related experience in various software development technologies, patterns, and practices.
● Extensive experience in business analysis, design, and documentation
● Business Analyst Book of Knowledge oriented is preferred
● Ability to perform Structured System Analysis.
● Experience and knowledge of automated and manual testing.
● Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies (SDLC).
● Strong communication (verbal /written) and listening skills who can present complex information in a clear and compelling manner.
● Strong problem-solving and organizational skills to manage software deployments and operation management.
● Intellectual curiosity with willingness and desire to learn a new environment and tools to advance your own knowledge of the platform
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening