Plant Operations Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed associate's degree
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 59% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 21 hours ago
- Food Production
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- San Antonio Village, Makati, Philippines
Experience in operations management, ideally in food manufacturing.
Trained in plant or food commissary operations.
Plus: Trained in Food Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Plus: Trained in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
This position is responsible for the overall management of the daily commissary operations including production, logistics, purchasing and inventory.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor daily operations of the commissary facility.
- Lead and motivate the production team to ensure effective manufacturing of our healthy products.
- Maintain high level of sanitation and cleanliness.
- Forecast levels of demand for products. Keep a constant check on inventory and stock levels. Maintain records of items bought and products delivered.
- Execute operating strategies and plans that include order management, inventory management, production management, quality management, delivery management, repairs and maintenance.
- Recommend continuous improvement initiatives to improve operating capabilities.
- Work with Quality Control to ensure quality of products.
- Work with Purchasing to build and maintain relationships with external suppliers.
- Work with Accounting to reduce overall costs through maximizing equipment, labor, materials, and by-products.
- Stock Options
Take Root is a healthy snack company that makes plant-powered eating easy, accessible and delicious. We kiss refined sugar and artificial additives good-bye and instead load our goodies with nutrients and superfoods. We’re all about nourishing and energizing the body in a wholesome way, and truly believe that making our products with love makes all the difference.