- Will be assigned as a maintenance staff
- Interpret/understand electrical diagram.
- Install and maintain wiring control, and lighting systems.
- Install and maintain machine panel boards
- Install and maintain electric motors AC and DC
- Install and maintian overload relays, magnetic contactors, limit switches, sensors
- Graduate of General Electrician or at least related vocational diploma short course certificate.
- With at least 3 year experience in plastic manufacturing is a plus.
- Strong preventive maintainance mind set.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Electrical Design
- Electrical Engineering
About Taison Industrial Corporation
Taison Industrial Coproration has an opening for a Maintenance Engineering Technician in the plastics manufacturing plant. Maintenance Engineering Technicians are responsible for troubleshooting complex and/or repetitive issues on state of the art Blow Molding Machines, Custom Automation and support equipment. Other tasks include supporting our in house engineering teams as well as recommending, purchasing and implementing upgrades to production equipment. Taison offers an unparalleled opportunity for those who want to work for an established, yet consistently growing company, with opportunities for international exposure, continuous improvement, and career advancement.