Mechanic | Hydraulics
- Valenzuela, Philippines
- 20,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Inspect daily all plant machinery and equipment to ensure its good running condition.
- Conducts repair to all machinery and equipment breakdown to reduce production delay.
- Performs preventive maintenance of all machines and equipment.
- Preparing records and monitoring log.
- Performs other related task assigned by immediate superior.
- With Diploma or Vocational in Technical School;
- Atleast 3 years of experience
- Preferably with experienced in a Plastic Molding Company;
- Must be an experienced maintenance of hydraulics, filters, oil analysis, valves, chillers, cooling towers, crushers, pistons, packing, seals, gearboxes, bearings, pneumatic, and air compressor;
- Must be flexible technician;
- Team player, goal-oriented, responsible and resourceful;
- Willing to work in Valenzuela City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Problem Sensitivity
- Equipment Maintenance
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Operation Monitoring
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering [Mechatronics Engineering]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.