Technical Presales will be responsible for providing presales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high-quality standard Tagit presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Tagit’s Digital solutions. The tasks would include the following:
- Attends meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the pre sales process with direct and channel customers. He/ she must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
- Gathers information about the client’s requirements by calling or mails and be able to develop templates to assist in sales efforts.
- Creates proposals in respect of a functional and technical aspect and other details as per the requirement of clients.
- Provides accurate and timely management information, to include activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPIs.
- Bachelors in management or relevant field
- Must have experience in Retail Banking Domain Products & Solutions Expertise
- Must have experience in businesses dealing with mobile application development /enterprise mobility background
- 2 + Years of proven and strong experience in above-mentioned skills and requirements
- Possess experience in coordinating and maintaining excellent relationships with Sales Team/Stakeholders.
- Expertise in writing Proposals/RFPs/RFIs and presentations, pre-sales business documents
- Possesses an understanding of sales methodologies and should be able to apply them in a sales situation.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6783 Ayala Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Tagit is an award-winning Singapore-based mobile solutions company. Tagit’s mobility platform Mobeix enables banks and enterprises to rapidly build secure, scalable and innovative mobile applications. We have a highly successful track record in designing, developing and deploying industry-specific mobile applications for leading financial institutions across Asia, Middle East and North America. We work closely with our customers to shape mobile strategies and deliver innovative and secure mobility solutions. Millions of users across the globe use Tagit’s applications every day. Our robust Mobile Application Development Platform – Mobeix – seamlessly and securely integrates with your current IT assets to provide scalable mobility solutions across multiple mobile devices and operating systems. The Mobeix platform delivers innovative and engaging mobile experiences that increase market reach and speed up time-to-market, while reducing complexities and protecting existing IT investments. The Mobeix platform has been audited and found to be in compliance with requirements of Payment Application Data Security Standard Version 2.0 Founded in 2004 by a team that is passionate about mobility, the company is headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Canada, Malaysia, India and Indonesia. Over the years, Tagit has won multiple awards including the Emerging Enterprise Award in Singapore, and has been ranked among the Technology Fastest 500 in Asia by Deloitte.