- Build, deploy, and troubleshoot application packages and mobile applications.
- Develop and maintain automation components for continuous integration, deployments, and tracking.
- Implement and support existing and new automation solutions for release tasks, including:
- Application Deployment
- Database Change
- Provision, maintain, and support extensive test and production- like environments in a timely manner for multiple concurrent releases.
- Frequently deploy, configure, and support multiple complex interdependent web and mobile applications into environments (QA/Performance/PreProduction).
- Research deployment or application issues through log file mining and analysis.
- 4+ years in a UNIX/Linux Release Engineering role including:
- Building J2EE / Objective-C applications.
- Deploying batch, web and non-web persistent multi-tier JAVA applications.
- Troubleshooting and isolating build/deployment/configuration/code issues.
- Mobile experience (preferred).
- 3+ years working heavily with Mobile & web server technologies 3+ years of experience on application server deployments (JBoss, Weblogic, and Websphere).
- 1+ year in iOS / Android platform.
- 3+ years using major relational databases (Oracle 10x+, MySQL, MSSQL).
- 2+ years UNIX shell scripting.
- Experience setting up Continuous Integration (Hudson / Jenkins preferred).
- Familiarity with submitting files via SFTP, SCP, PGP, or general data encryption knowledge.
- Deployment automation experience (e.g. JBoss ON, scripted workflows, AnthillPro, etc.)
- Familiarity with Xcode, iOS SDK, Android SDK, mobile emulators. Hands on web or mobile development experience (Objective-C, Java/JSP, HTML5/XML).
- Experience implementing or using Continuous Delivery methodologies.
- Information Technology
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 130 Dela Rosa Street, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Tagit is an award-winning Singapore-based mobile solutions company. Tagit’s mobility platform Mobeix enables banks and enterprises to rapidly build secure, scalable and innovative mobile applications. We have a highly successful track record in designing, developing and deploying industry-specific mobile applications for leading financial institutions across Asia, Middle East and North America. We work closely with our customers to shape mobile strategies and deliver innovative and secure mobility solutions. Millions of users across the globe use Tagit’s applications every day. Our robust Mobile Application Development Platform – Mobeix – seamlessly and securely integrates with your current IT assets to provide scalable mobility solutions across multiple mobile devices and operating systems. The Mobeix platform delivers innovative and engaging mobile experiences that increase market reach and speed up time-to-market, while reducing complexities and protecting existing IT investments. The Mobeix platform has been audited and found to be in compliance with requirements of Payment Application Data Security Standard Version 2.0 Founded in 2004 by a team that is passionate about mobility, the company is headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Canada, Malaysia, India and Indonesia. Over the years, Tagit has won multiple awards including the Emerging Enterprise Award in Singapore, and has been ranked among the Technology Fastest 500 in Asia by Deloitte.