- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 days
- Recruiter responds
- 13% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Human Resources / HR
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Makati, Makati, Philippines
- CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS AT LEAST A Bachelor’s/College Degree, Marketing or equivalent;
- At least 4 years work experience in organizing and implementing different marketing activities;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Be a key player for all marketing activities, help establish and execute superior marketing strategies to accelerate market brand development and increase sales effectiveness
- Ensure all market segments and special projects are supported by a full range of professional marketing services based on the mission, vison and company values framework
- Will run and organize events such as seminars, exhibitions, customer trips and product training
- Will be responsible for innovative and cost effective content for product and company marketing material. Will utilize a combination of sourcing best group material and practices along with localization to the company’s needs as required.
- Will capture all major events and activities and communicate internally within the company’s group via intranet and case stories
- Will establish a market overview by segment through market intelligence gathering and customer focus groups, including market size, geography, competitors, sales channels, buyer behavior and price levels
- Will establish internal catalogue of corporate gifts and up keeping of corporate gifts
- Will establish standard templates for all company communication ex. ppt templates letters, customer event invitations, will create and send email blasts on product updates and events to customers
- Will conceptualize projects utilizing social networking media to promote corporate branding
- Wil update changes in the website and intranet database
- Will develop and upkeep of all seminar and exhibition related items – banners, demo products, cds, etc.
Our goal is to improve your business's performance by providing you with the best candidate to match the skills, knowledge and culture you are looking for.
Whether your need a rank and file or an executive employee, we can help! We work on a contingency basis, you pay us only we are able to find you a candidate to hire.
Running a business is not easy. With TABSearch you will find solutions even to your most complex and challenging requirement.