Merchant Success Team (Spanish speaker)
- Davao City, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, Philippines, Davao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 45,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0045,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
This is an exciting opportunity to join the early team at Tab and help us build our Merchant Success team. Merchants are our main customers and their success is integral to what we do, so this is a vital role in the company. You'll also be our first hire in the Philippines, so for the right candidate this could be a great opportunity to help us shape our first remote team!
We're open to this being a part time role too.
You'll mainly be working via email, but you'll be trained and supported by our London team.
Your main responsibilites will be:
- Being a primary merchant contact (via email) and helping our London team respond to any and all questions as quickly as possible in a professional and friendly manner.
- Guiding merchants through the application process and being the first check for new applications - including gathering and checking documents.
- Reviewing merchant behaviour and helping merchants use Tab in the best possible way.
- Making sure that we know what all our customers love (and don't love) about our platform.
- Supporting our London team with ad hoc projects - e.g. data collection.
- Preempting any merchant issues and problem solving with the London team (we use slack to stay in touch!).
- Making sure we 'wow' our merchants every day!
- You'll be fluent (written and spoken) in English and Spanish.
- You'll be friendly and you'll enjoy helping people with anything - large or small!
- You'll have great attention to detail and can summarise information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ideally you'll have experience doing email based customer service for a start up
- You'll be curious - you'll want to know more about our platform and our merchants.
- You'll be good at working autonomously. You'll be working from home, so you'll need:
Internet speed of 5mbps (10mbps if there are other people using the same internet connection) or more (you can check your internet speed at https://fast.com/).
A modern computer, powerful enough to download and run several different programs in parallel.
Working headset with mic.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Email Support
- Customer Service
- Reading Comprehension
- Language Translation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.