Sunlife Financial Advisor
- Pasig, Philippines
- Part time
As a Sun Life Financial Advisor, you have the opportunity to be a blessing to every Filipino you meet. Sunlife equips you with the knowledge and training on different aspects of financial planning such as :
- Savings and Investments
- Income Replacement
- Retirement Planning
- Business Insurance
- Estate Planning
These trainings will enable you to professionally provide your clients information on;
- How to assess their current financial resources
- Determine their financial goals in life
- Assist clients develop a financial plan at the least cost to them
- Provide potential solutions for clients to chose from.
- Ensure that clients take action to ensure the execution of their financial plan
- Regularly monitor and review with the client their plan and recommend revisions to the plan depending on the changes in the clients status.
As a Sunlife Financial Advisor, you will experience financial benefits (commissions, bonuses, prizes, all expenses paid domestic and international travels), recognition, security and growth, a lot of business potential and quality work-life balance- as you are free with how you would manage your time. With us, you decide how much work you do and how much you want to earn.
Provincial applicants have the option to operate in their respective areas.
- Mature and Responsible
- Graduating or College graduate
- With work experience or demonstrates an entrepreneurial inclination - owns or owned a business
- Communicates well & Energetic
- Aggressive and possesses great interpersonal skills – relates very well with people
- Active in social / community / business organizations
- With the following COMPETENCIES (asseses through the interview), Enterprising, Achievement-oriented, People-oriented, Integrity
- Have the desire and passion to help educate people manage their finances and their wealth
- Willing to undergo training on financial planning, retirement planning and estate planning
- MUST provide a personal statement " Why I should accept you to train and become a Sunlife Financial Advisor "
Note that this position does not provide a salary. Your earnings will only be thru COMMISSIONS. BUT will be UNLIMITED and will depend on your skills and the effort you put into helping educate, inform and help Filipinos plan and manage their resources and finances.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Gift Certificates
- Provident Fund
- Local and International Travels
- Organizing and Planning
- Social Perceptiveness
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Training Facilitation
- Action Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Administration
- Economics & Public Administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.