Financial Planner I Quezon City
Evergreen New Business Office, Sycamore Sales Team, Sun Life of Canada, Philippines, Inc.
- Pasig, Philippines7F, San Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- ₱45,000.00 - ₱100,000.00 / monthPHP45,000100,00045,000MONTH
- Part timePART_TIME
As a Financial Planner, you get to meet a lot of people and be able to help them achieve better and healthier lives through financial planning. As you help people achieve their dreams you are also making your dreams happen for yourself and your loved ones.
Your role as a Financial Planner are:
- Client Prospecting
- Assessing and reviewing the client's current financial situation, to be able to present an appropriate financial plan.
- Discussing and explaining the different types of financial services available and that are fit to their needs.
- Offering solutions such as money and wealth management, savings and investment, life and health insurance, education, and retirement fund, estate planning.
- Consistently and continuously monitoring the client's financial status to ensure that their short and long-term goals are achieved.
All these can be done at the comfort of your home as remote/online selling is now allowed ensuring you and your client's safety. This will also allow you to reach and help more people in different parts of the country.
We are looking for individuals who are goal-driven, hardworking and have a strong desire for professional and personal growth. Join us in our mission of empowering every Filipino family through financial literacy so they can have better and healthier lives.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- Owns a laptop or iPad with a stable internet connection for a work from home set-up
- Committed to learning and willing to attend workshops, seminars, and conferences that aim personal and professional growth
- Has strong analytical and planning skills
- Has good communication and presentation skills
- Part-time positions are available
- Preferably 1-3 years work experience in any field but sales and marketing background is an advantage
*We only entertain and accept serious and responsive applicants
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
Licenses and Certifications
- Insurance Agent License
- Information Technology
- Banking & Finance