Intern (Graphics and Web Designer)
- Makati, Philippines
- Part time
Expired in 3 months
- Develop layout/graphics designs for branding/promotional materials, print and online advertisements including but not limited to logos, websites, email campaigns, brochures, invitation, posters, and banners.
- Design web pages and ensure that they are easy to navigate.
- You will work closely with the Marketing team and contribute to brainstorming and conceptualizations of marketing campaigns.
Here at SurePro Solutions, we will help you improve and be better not just professionally but also personally. We hire and help a lot of interns gain experience and develop their self-confidence and self-esteem and to be ready to life after graduation.
- Must be passionate in graphics and web designing and have the drive to improve and be better.
- Must possess strong conceptual skills, a meticulous eye for detail and the ability to take responsibility for a project from conceptualization to implementation.
- Excellent in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (or other graphic design packages). Knowledge of InDesign is advantageous but not required.
- Proficient in web design (HTML, CSS).
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects (or other video editing packages) is a plus but not necessary.
- A portfolio of previous work is advantageous but not required.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Advertisement Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Infographic Design
- Print Design
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 7/F Unit C-1, OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca St. Cor. dela Rosa St., Legaspi Village, Makati 1229, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.