- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 months
- Recruiter responds
- 15% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 7/F Unit C-1, OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca St. Cor. dela Rosa St., Makati, Philippines
- 2 to 5 years Mechanical Design or Manufacturing industry experience a plus.
- 2 to 5 years of hands on experience with SolidWorks or other parametric 3D solid modeler a big plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English) as well as excellent customer relations skills
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Operating Systems, MS Office products and related hardware devices
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks
- Commitment to excellence and pride in their work and strong work ethic
- Possess excellent problem definition and problem solving skills
SurePro Solutions, Inc. is looking for Applications Engineers who want to become a technical expert in the application of modern engineering and manufacturing technologies.
This is a technical position for Mechanical Engineering degree holder, or Designer with 3D CAD experience. Applicants must have CAD and/or solid modeling and actual design work experience.
SurePro Application Engineers become experts with 3D CAD/CAM products by demonstrating, instructing, implementing, and supporting a wide range of customers from many industries in the use of 3D CAD, Analysis, Product Data Management, and related design tools.
They become a CAD Design Experts by attaining the following SolidWorks Certifications: Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP), Certified SolidWorks Expert (CSWE), Certified SolidWorks Support Technician (CSST), Certified SolidWorks Instructor (CSWI).
These are industry specific certifications which require the successful completion of tests. SurePro Solutions, Inc. provides the tests at no cost to the employee.