Core Content Writer
- Makati, PhilippinesAyala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Content Writers at Surefire Local produce unique, engaging, and search engine-friendly articles. Your professional business blogs will help our North American clients get more leads and improve their brand position. As a Content Writer, you will also be part of a young and dynamic team of writers, editors, and artists. You will report directly to the Core Content Department Manager.
As Web Content Writer, you’ll be in charge of…
- Writing professional and persuasive marketing articles/blogs
- Implementing revisions based on audit/editor recommendations
- Studying various US industries such as home improvement & dental
- Researching topics for our editorial calendar
- Mastering the company’s in-house editorial style guide
Apply as a Content Writer now if you…
- Can produce at least 6-8 articles a day (350 words/article)
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or equivalent
- Are resourceful and can work with minimal supervision
- Are a team player and can communicate effectively with other staff
NOTE: Medical background or experience writing medical topics is a huge plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Surefire Social Corporation
Surefire Social Corp. is The Local Marketing Cloud. We provide businesses (from family-owned SMBs to multi-location national brands) everything they need to reach their target market. Through our platform, our clients get the tools, services, and consulting they need to succeed online. We are part of the Inc. 5000, America's fastest growing private companies. Our Philippines office is located at VA Rufino Building, Ayala Avenue, Makati City. Visit www.SurefireSocial.com for more information.
Surefire Social has come a long way since its inception, but the cornerstones upon which our company were founded have remained unchanged. We still believe that we are only as good as the people we hire and develop, which is why we are determined to extend our hands to any deserving individual who can help us grow our company.
Our client base is quickly expanding and diversifying and our company evolves right along with it. We forecast further growth as we are always on the lookout for promising young individuals that want to help us reach new heights. This means plenty of career growth opportunities thanks to our company's willingness to nurture and invest in its people.
We also stress the importance of good work ethics – and we embody this with every project we undertake. Our team features digital marketers and entrepreneurs whose accomplishments and talents have flourished with us. And we promote an engaging, open environment because we know that is how the magic happens.