Data Entry Specialist
- Makati, Philippines928, Antonio Arnaiz Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for the account management of the Local Service Ads by Google accounts. This position reports to the AVP for SEM.
As a Data Entry Specialist, you'll be in charge of...
- Creation of Online Accounts
- Updating of an online account using client information and status
- Ensure accuracy of completed works at all times
- Research required information using available resources
- Monitoring and updating of online profile profiles/dashboard
- Email support, Sending emails/follow up emails to both internal and external customers
- Provide clients/customers with correct information
- Other tasks assigned by superior or the customer
Apply as a Data Entry Specialist now if you...
- Are a graduate of any 4-year course: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Media, Mass Communications, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Studies, Administration, Management or equivalent
- Have an accuracy and exemplary attention to details
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have the ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Are willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Are willing to be trained and possess a can-do attitude
- Have the flexibility to accept and take on additional tasks when required
- Have Computer proficient and highly competent in using office applications
- Can START ASAP
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Antonio Arnaiz Avenue, Makati, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Surefire Social Corporation
Surefire Social Corp. is The Local Marketing Cloud. We provide businesses (from family-owned SMBs to multi-location national brands) everything they need to reach their target market. Through our platform, our clients get the tools, services, and consulting they need to succeed online. We are part of the Inc. 5000, America's fastest growing private companies. Our Philippines office is located at VA Rufino Building, Ayala Avenue, Makati City. Visit www.SurefireSocial.com for more information.
Surefire Social has come a long way since its inception, but the cornerstones upon which our company were founded have remained unchanged. We still believe that we are only as good as the people we hire and develop, which is why we are determined to extend our hands to any deserving individual who can help us grow our company.
Our client base is quickly expanding and diversifying and our company evolves right along with it. We forecast further growth as we are always on the lookout for promising young individuals that want to help us reach new heights. This means plenty of career growth opportunities thanks to our company's willingness to nurture and invest in its people.
We also stress the importance of good work ethics – and we embody this with every project we undertake. Our team features digital marketers and entrepreneurs whose accomplishments and talents have flourished with us. And we promote an engaging, open environment because we know that is how the magic happens.