Senior SEO On Page Specialist
- Makati, PhilippinesAntonio Arnaiz Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Sr. SEO On Page Specialist position is primarily responsible for the fulfillment of full audits under the Blaze and Ignite Program, Custom Reports, CIP reports, Quality Control and tickets. Assists and monitors the output of the other SEO On Page Specialist positions and works closely with the Sr. SEO Strategist and Department Manager.
- Responsible for keyword research request for Ignite and Blaze Programs.
- Conducts keyword research using tools used by the department.
- Conducts keyword research analysis and recommendation based on the defined and approved keyword strategy.
- Ensures proper execution of keyword research process defined.
- Analyzes and recommends proper keyword mapping to select and or approved keywords based on a defined guidelines and checklist.
- Responsible for full audit and all other audit type requests for Blaze and Ignite program.
- Conducts and performs complete website analysis following defined checklist and guidelines and tools available for Blaze and Ignite program.
- Analyzes and recommends proper optimization of websites under Blaze and Ignite program following defined guidelines.
- Generates full audit report following defined format for Blaze, Ignite and Custom, as required..
- Ensures proper execution of defined processes for all Audit types.
- Conducts performance audit and analysis and give recommendations, as requested.
- Provides assistance to Jr. and SEO On Page Specialist and Department Manager when needed.
- Knowledge in basic html, wordpress and other web development platforms.
- Advanced Knowledge in SEO.
- Basic knowledge in Google tools and apps.
- Basic knowledge in online/digital marketing.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in English.
- Computer proficient and system oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, primarily in Word and Excel.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Surefire Social Corporation
Surefire Social Corp. is The Local Marketing Cloud. We provide businesses (from family-owned SMBs to multi-location national brands) everything they need to reach their target market. Through our platform, our clients get the tools, services, and consulting they need to succeed online. We are part of the Inc. 5000, America's fastest growing private companies. Our Philippines office is located at VA Rufino Building, Ayala Avenue, Makati City. Visit www.SurefireSocial.com for more information.
Surefire Social has come a long way since its inception, but the cornerstones upon which our company were founded have remained unchanged. We still believe that we are only as good as the people we hire and develop, which is why we are determined to extend our hands to any deserving individual who can help us grow our company.
Our client base is quickly expanding and diversifying and our company evolves right along with it. We forecast further growth as we are always on the lookout for promising young individuals that want to help us reach new heights. This means plenty of career growth opportunities thanks to our company's willingness to nurture and invest in its people.
We also stress the importance of good work ethics – and we embody this with every project we undertake. Our team features digital marketers and entrepreneurs whose accomplishments and talents have flourished with us. And we promote an engaging, open environment because we know that is how the magic happens.