- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 14 days
- Recruiter responds
- 17% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 21 hours ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles, Philippines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Has experience identifying coaching and training opportunities for both new and experienced employees
- Up-to-date skill on computers and applications
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Excellent in presenting and facilitating presentations
- Demonstrates project management skills
- Willing to work on night shift and holidays
As a Training Specialist, you will be working hand in hand with the Operations department in preparing competent, knowledgeable and skilled representatives. Here at Support Ninja Inc., we drive for excellence and success to each employee hence training is a major part of it and you will be responsible for preparing our representatives in providing excellent services to our clients.
- Creating lesson plan/materials
- Working hand in hand with the account management team in coordinating with clients on how their system works and other training needs of representatives that will be assigned to them
- Conducting training programs to new and current employees
- Participating in learning activities and professional development to improve individual skills
- Maintain and enhancing employees’ knowledge, skills and ability to achieve service excellence.
- Overseeing the Planning of Training and works with Resource department to schedule training sessions.
As a ninja, ability and willingness to exhibit behaviors consistent with standards for performance improvement and organizational values (i.e, efficiency & financial responsibility, safety, partnership & service, teamwork, compassion, integrity, and trust & respect) are required. We here strive to show the willingness to exhibit behaviors consistent with principles of service excellence.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
SupportNInja provides affordable outsourcing solutions to emerging startups. Our goal is to help new businesses build and run a strong, cost-efficient and sustainable customer support infrastructure. The importance of having a proper infrastructure in place cannot be overstated. As companies expand, they tend to become overwhelmed by the growing demand. Every new company reaches a point where something’s gotta give. Our team is here to take the reins on your support operations so that you can move forward with your vision, unhindered.
We learn the ins and outs of your company’s product so that we can take the front lines in managing your customers’ satisfaction. Every company is paired with a US-based account manager whose primary job is to ensure that the team is not only meeting their expectations, but exceeding their KPIs – whether those are conversion rates or CSAT scores.
Maybe it’s our team. Maybe it’s our innovative system. Maybe it’s our inclination toward perfection. Whatever it is – we help businesses grow without the growing pains.