- Provides emergency and palliative care and treatment with legal scope of nursing responsibility such as first aid treatment, checking of vital signs , health interview and medicines
- Assess , determine health status of employee if fit to work or sent to home
- Conducts regular inventory of medicines and supplies
- Implements immunization programs to employees
- Assess pre employment medical examination and coordinates medical evaluation to recruitment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Professional License (Passed Board/Professional Licensure exam) in Nursing or equivalent.
- With at least 2 yrs of experience specializing in Healthcare, Nurse, medical support assistance
- Required langlanguage: English, Filipino
- Must be willing to assigned in SM Hypermarket Adriatico and SM Hypermarket Jazz Residences
- 2 Full time positions available
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Record Keeping
- Information Ordering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.