- Taguig, PhilippinesG/F, One World Square Bldg., McKinley Hill, For Bonifacio, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provides administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment. May be assigned in Credit & Collection or Legal department.
- Responsible for all buyer's file and other department files are properly and completely accounted for maintaining directory files to account for all file movements.
- Responsible for safekeeping of official receipts from the treasury.
- Responsible for the processing of documents of fully paid accounts.
- Responsible for the processing of Expanded Withholding Tax (EWT) payments and liquidation.
- Type documents, reports and correspondence
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- A graduate of any 4-year Business Course
- Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- Willing to be assigned in Taguig City (Mckinley Hill)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Record Keeping
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Data Management
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- G/F, One World Square Bldg., McKinley Hill, For Bonifacio, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 18 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.