Financial Advisor | Unit Bathala
- Makati, Philippines3rd, 3F Cedar Branch Ace Bldg, Rada cor Dela Rosa St, Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Part time
- Talk to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answer client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advice strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Review client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyze financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients' financial goals.
- Manage and update client portfolios.
- Contact clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Build and maintain a client base.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Leadership Background
- Coachable and hardworking
- Self-motivated and confident
- Family Oriented and God Fearing
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Design Creation
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F Cedar Branch Ace Bldg, Rada cor Dela Rosa St, Legaspi Village
- Financial Services
- 50 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.