Financial Advisor | Part-Time | Star Ruby Unit
- Makati, Philippines3rd Floor, Ace Building, Rada cor Dela Rosa Sts., Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 30,000.00 - 150,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.00150,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Part time
- Educate clients on preparing for Old age, Disability, Death, and Sickness (ODDS) to achieve financial security/preparedness through life insurance.
- Introduce wealth build-up strategies to clients for their (child's) educational, business and retirement planning using life insurance and mutual funds.
- Help achieve the client’s goals through “needs-based” approach using the collected information and financial tools to come up with sound financial advice.
- Build client bases to keep current client policies up-to-date and prospects new clients actively.
- Review clients’ Sun Life accounts, at least once a year, to check economic and market changes and suggest plan readjustment if needed.
- Explain to clients all terms of the life insurance contract or mutual fund and ensure they understand it.
- Turn over to the company the money collected within 24 hours.
- Maintain performance and production based on the minimum agency standards.
- Assist clients in life insurance claims, fund withdrawal, and other concerns.
- Practice always strictest confidentiality (in compliance with R.A. 10173 Data Privacy Act) and act in the client’s best interest.
Remuneration for this position is performance-based. Aside from the usual sales commission, there is an additional monthly performance bonus for those who meet the targets.
Star Ruby is a growing business unit under Cedar New Business Office (NBO) -- who is among the top producing NBOs in Sun Life, and home of the elite MDRTs and top advisor awardees. Angel Carlos-Gagam currently heads the team.
Cedar NBO is located in Makati. Nonetheless, candidates in other locations (especially within NCR and CALABARZON) are encouraged apply. Qualified candidates will be trained initially here, and may report (upon agreement with superior) to any Sun Life satellite offices once licensed.
- Preferably with at least 1-year work experience or entrepreneurship background
- With a heart to serve a client in their best interest
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Travel Incentives - Local and International
Free registration to Conventions and Seminars to stellar advisors
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- People Management
- Problem Solving
- Closing Sales
- Behavioral Sciences [Organizational & Social Systems Development] and BS Business Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ace Building, Rada cor Dela Rosa Sts., Legaspi Village
- Financial Services
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.