- Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible for canvassing, purchasing, supplier sourcing and selection, supplier quality management, pricing negotiating and cost reduction.
- Responsible for issuing purchase orders and expediting orders to meet requirements.
- Manage and monitor stock inventory.
- Maintains records and follow-up files of purchases, deliveries, and related matters.
- Maintains supplier database and files of descriptions of available supplies..
- Inspect products received for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Performs related job duties as required.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Meticulous and resourceful;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Computer literate, proficient in MS Office;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration or equivalent;
- At least 1-year experience in purchasing or procurement;
- Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Telephone Skills
- Relationship Management
- MS Office
- Record Keeping
- Business Administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.