- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 1% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Slaked Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Persuasion and Negotiation
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Judgement and Decision Making
Hospitality Management [Tourism]
Hotal & Restaurant Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mass Communications, Hospitality, Tourism, Hotel Management, or equivalent;
- Must be professional with strong customer service, telephone and computer skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Required languages: Filipino and English;
- At least 1-year experience in a related field is a plus;
- Applicant must be willing to work in Makati City;
- Applicant should be a Filipino citizen or holds relevant residence status;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Provide overall reservations support for the resort.
- Attend to incoming calls and inquiries in a clear, friendly and professional manner.
- Listen and communicate effectively with a wide range of callers.
- Knowledge and understanding in interpreting package tariff.
- Promptly provide accurate information regarding availability, rates, and other guest inquiries.
- Coordinate bookings and account requirements with Resort Front Office.
- Ensure up to date guest profile files and folders.
- Utilize management strategies to ensure a full house whenever possible.
- Conduct product and rate research to determine resort’s position on an on-going basis.
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Performance Bonus
Sunkis’d Resort & Leisure Group, Inc. is the company behind Virgin Beach Resort. Our President established our resort in 2003 with an idea of providing a perfect getaway for guests who want to experience a more relaxed, and stress free vacation. Situated in Laiya, San Juan, Batangas, our property boasts of having the longest shoreline among all of the resorts along that stretch. At Virgin Beach, we offer guests a sense of privacy and serenity. Our resort is designed to provide a comfortable abode to business and leisure travelers with its excellent facilities and service. Virgin Beach Resort has also been the venue of choice for a number corporate events and weddings. We have been chosen as the location for a few local ads and a blockbuster movie from one of the county’s leading movie producers. Our well-trained staff ensures a pleasant and unforgettable stay. From the reservations staff at our Makati office, to our resort staff in Batangas, guests are always welcomed with warm smiles and excellent service.