- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Provide overall reservations support for the resort.
- Attend to incoming calls and inquiries in a clear, friendly and professional manner.
- Listen and communicate effectively with a wide range of callers.
- Knowledge and understanding in interpreting package tariff.
- Promptly provide accurate information regarding availability, rates, and other guest inquiries.
- Coordinate bookings and account requirements with Resort Front Office.
- Ensure up to date guest profile files and folders.
- Utilize management strategies to ensure a full house whenever possible.
- Conduct product and rate research to determine resort’s position on an on-going basis.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mass Communications, Hospitality, Tourism, Hotel Management, or equivalent;
- Must be professional with strong customer service, telephone and computer skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Required languages: Filipino and English;
- At least 1-year experience in a related field is a plus;
- Applicant must be willing to work in Makati City;
- Applicant should be a Filipino citizen or holds relevant residence status;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- MS Office
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Conflict Resolution
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Hospitality Management [Tourism]
- Hotal & Restaurant Management
- Mass Communication
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Slaked Street, Legazpi Village, Batangas, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.