- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 months
- Recruiter responds
- 39% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 months ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 8062 Jasra Building Estrella ST. Cor St. Paul Rd., San Antonio Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Accountancy & Legal Management
Business Administration [Financial Management]
Business Administration [Management Accounting]
- A graduate of a four-year course, major in Accounting.
- At least 6 months experience in the related position with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain accurately, reliable, and timely financial records and reports
- With basic knowledge of purchasing and negotiation.
- Organized and with keen attention to details.
- Capacity to work under pressure and multitasks.
- Providing timely and accurate support to the Finance and Accounting Manager in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date accounts payable and receivable sub-ledgers and monthly account reconciliations utilizing industry specific computer software.
- Maintains timely and accurate procurement of office supplies, hardware and software, vehicle repairs, maintenance, and other capital asset acquisition of the organization
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Meera Enterprises, Inc, is the sole and exclusive distributor of Oakley eye wear, apparel and accessories in the Philippines. Aside from Oakley, it has also ventured into distributorship of Reef apparel and accessories, another sports and lifestyle brand from the US. Currently with more than 80 boutique and consigned stores located in upscale malls within the country, the company is set to expand thru opening of more stores in strategic locations.