- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Providing timely and accurate support to the Finance and Accounting Manager in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date accounts payable and receivable sub-ledgers and monthly account reconciliations utilizing industry specific computer software.
- Maintains timely and accurate procurement of office supplies, hardware and software, vehicle repairs, maintenance, and other capital asset acquisition of the organization
- A graduate of a four-year course, major in Accounting.
- At least 6 months experience in the related position with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain accurately, reliable, and timely financial records and reports
- With basic knowledge of purchasing and negotiation.
- Organized and with keen attention to details.
- Capacity to work under pressure and multitasks.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Accountancy & Legal Management
- Business Administration [Financial Management]
- Business Administration [Management Accounting]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8062 Jasra Building Estrella ST. Cor St. Paul Rd., San Antonio Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.