Financial Advisor | Part Time
- Taguig, Philippines16th Floor (Cottonwood) Picadilly Building, 4th Avenue, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 100,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.00100,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Part time
We are actively looking for Financial Advisors and potential Managers who are highly entrepreneurial, to join the leading company in the financial service industry in the Philippines.
Our Financial Advisors enjoy flexibility in working hours with generous productivity-based compensation and bonus, and all-expense-paid local and international trips. We shall provide you with all the necessary training in financial planning, retirement and estate planning, and business insurance.
You are expected to:
- Carefully look at clients specific needs to help develop a fully personalized plan.
- Work with your prospects to understand their goals and what they want to achieve.
- Help them prepare for the risks along the way and take advantage of the opportunities that arise over time.
- Graduate of a college degree, preferably finance, engineering, accounting, computer, and business
- Based here in Metro Manila
- At least 2 years of work experience in the chosen field
- Strong leadership capability
- People Person
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- With high integrity and accountability
- Highly driven and motivated
- Willing to train and attend learning sessions/seminars
- Willing to take a Licensing Examination at Insurance Commission
- Commission-based salary
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
BENEFITS (includes but is not limited to the following)
• Flexibility in working hours
• Generous productivity based compensation and bonus
• One of the best retirement plans in the industry
• All expense paid local and international travel incentives
• Free in-house trainings (external trainings maybe subsidized)
- Creative Thinking
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.