Art Director (StoryLabs)
- Mandaluyong City, Philippines7/F Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyong CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the over-all delivery of quality art direction and presentation of his/her assigned brands through proper execution of the layout and all activities pertaining to it.
- Conceptualize, supervise shoots, and manipulate images for native content on Summit websites and social channels;
- Conceptualize, create storyboards, supervise shoots for native videos on Summit websites and social channels;
- Creates other visual materials such as event collaterals and marketing materials as needed;
- Guarantees quality of all native images under his/her supervision, whether pitch or go;
- Will be responsible in the direction of all art work for the Summit brands/ clients assigned to him/her;
- Formulate the design and art direction for the Summit brands/clients assigned to him/her;
- In charge of the proper and timely execution of approved concepts and design for final artwork of layout;
- Layout image requirements based on set guidelines;
- Responsible in the recruitment, retention, discipline, and training of designers under his supervision;
- Facilitates project trafficking/load management within the assigned team;
- Troubleshoot critical projects across all teams, should the need arise;
- Educate internal teams and promote best practices (workshops, kits, huddles, etc.);
- Perform other management and leadership functions as assigned by immediate superior
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts & Design, Advertising, Media or equivalent.
- Candidates must be good at conceptualizing and translating elements into final art output given client specifications.
- Thorough understanding of photography, video production, and typography.
- At least 3 years of working experience in an Advertising Agency or any related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be skilled in operating computer applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, etc.
- Applicants must be adept in using a Mac computer.
- Applicants must be highly creative, can handle pressure well and willing to work long hours and must be open for a FULL TIME employment.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Logo Design
- Illustration (Digital)
- Graphic Design
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Layout Design
- Multimedia Arts
- Fine Arts
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 7/F Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City
- Digital Media
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.