I am running a business based in Silicon Valley (California, USA), and our product is a marketplace website for elite universities, e.g., Harvard, MIT. We are looking to scale up to more universities, and we want to grow our sales by reaching out to customers and offering our advertising packages.
I am looking for a Business Manager to join my team to help me with customer development and our marketing strategy. Initially, the position would focus on a scheduling task.
- Work full-time (40 hours per week).
- I want to be working with you for many years ahead and grow the business together with you.
- Team Leading.
- I want you to help me mange my team of 10 people in the Phliippines that are working home-based.
- Video chat and Skype calls.
- I will want to stay in communication with you mainly through Skype phone calls.
- Communication skills.
- I need my teammates to have strong English writing skills for writing emails, writing sales proposals, and building relationships with customers.
- Sales and customer development skills.
- I would like you to help me understand our customers better and grow our market. We will analyze our business model and find ways to "amplify" our sales strategies that work well, e.g., email marketing, social marketing.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
I am fortunate to be a graduate of Stanford University, a top tier school in the USA. I personally earned a PhD, MS and BS degrees from Stanford. I will seek to be your personal mentor, as well as friend. I want to work closely with you to grow my business which is already very successful and profitable.
Working from Home: No traffic; No commute; No Carmageddon! :)
I'll be working out health insurance for you: HMO coverage (available at top tier hospitals, e.g., St Lukes BGC, Asian Hospital, Makati Medical)