- Testing, debugging, diagnosing, and correcting errors and faults within established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards
- Writing, updating, and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures
- Providing advice, guidance, and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costings for recommending software purchases and upgrades
Development (NS Back End)
- Plan, implement and review customizations of NetSuite including custom records, forms, fields, saved searches and reports
- Develop, document, and implement scripted customizations using NetSuite SuiteCloud developer tools
- Work with 3rd party tools to develop API’s to integrate NetSuite with other systems
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customizations, and integrations
- Responsible for back-end development tasks such as writing web services / APIs and building high-quality reusable codes for maximum performance and scalability
- Work and coordinate with front-end developer(s) in developing back-end web services
- Work closely with the business departments in process automation and workflows
- Ability to assess new technologies, 3rd party tools, and provide preliminary feedback or recommendations for possible NetSuite integration
- Development of back-end requirements / projects
- Monitor, maintain scripts, and resolve NetSuite issues including the following integrations and APIs
- Quality Assurance Pre-Go-Life into production. Deploy & Release high quality code.
- Monitor and maintain day to day operation of the NetSuite platform for internal stakeholders
- Provides support and assistance to any KWH team member for any NetSuite related issues or concern
- Troubleshoot issues. Create & document troubleshooting workflows.
- Support existing NetSuite scripts.
- Support internal users on NetSuite issues
- Report to GM of Technology and work closely with Tech Team and business stakeholders based in Perth & Melbourne, Australia
- Sign-on bonus of Php100k (with a clause).
- Work from home allowance
- Working at day time hours (no graveyard shifts)
- Working on only one account/customer (instead of jumping around from one to the next customer without building a long lasting relationship)
- Extensive experience in developing and managing NetSuite applications working in an Agile environment with experience using JIRA for managing backlogs
- A NetSuite certification such as SuiteCloud Developer and/or SuiteCommerce Developer would be highly regarded.
- Skills in writing and reviewing all types of SuiteScripts (1.0 & 2.0) from scratch. Extensive understanding of SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk, SuiteBuilder.
- Hands on experience and a strong understanding on the SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF).
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Linux Mint 14, Ubuntu (12.04)
- Desirable: SuiteCloud Developer I or II Certification, Python, Django, jQuery
- Must be willing to work from home until ECQ is lifted (preferably with reliable home internet connection, office location is in Ortigas, Pasig City);
- Can start immediately
- Temporarily work from home preferably with 75mbps and up reliable home internet connection
Please note that this job opening is office-based, however as COVID-19 response we are working from home and based on assessment.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About Suitestudio Operations Inc.
SuiteStudio Operations, Inc. is a progressive company specialising in excellent-quality design, web development, finance support, and online merchandising, particularly on NetSuite Suitecommerce Platform.
We offer extremely competitive compensation and benefits in accordance with skill levels and qualifications, and provide a warm, healthy work environment in Pasig City's central business district.
Kitchen Warehouse (http://www.kitchenwarehouse.com.au) is Australia's #1 Online Retailer for top quality kitchen and homewares.