- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesUnit 601, 619, & 702, Globe Telecom Plaza Tower 1 Pioneer cor. Madison Street Mandaluyong City Philippines 1550, Mandaluyong, NCR, PhilippinesMandaluyongNCRPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- The Cloud Engineer will build, monitor, and manage the cloud infrastructure / workloads.
- He/she will be part of our Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) Team that will be tasked to work on multiple cloud migration and optimization projects. Some of which would be migrating complex, multi-tier applications on different Cloud Platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure).
- He/she will be hands on in managing cloud infrastructure following our best practices, technology frameworks, and documentation.
- It is essential that he/she should also be able to communicate and work well with our CCoE team, subject matter experts (SMEs) and our clients.
- Experience with AWS-based deployments and related services (RDS, EC2, Lambda, S3, etc)
- Strong version control experience (Git, Gitlab, GitHub)
- Good grasp of networking principles and debugging skills
- Basic network and security fundamentals e.g. understanding of networking protocols & applications (TCP/IP, load balancing, port forwarding, firewalls etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Bamboo, AWS CodePipelines, TravisCI, Gitlab)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Globe Telecom Plaza Tower 1 Pioneer cor. Madison Street Mandaluyong City Philippines 1550
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.