Sr. Android Developer
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesUnit 601, 619, & 702, Globe Telecom Plaza Tower 1 Pioneer cor. Madison Street Mandaluyong City Philippines 1550, Mandaluyong, NCR, PhilippinesMandaluyongNCRPhilippines
- Full time
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to brainstorm, analyze, design and build.
- Be able to identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Build and publish applications in the marketplace.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Graduate of any computer related course
- 5 years exp in Android development
- Familiar with process in code-signing and packaging applications for testing and for upload to Google Play
- Familiarity on troubleshooting and optimizing applications using tools like the Android Debug Bridge, Android Studio profilers, etc.
- Familiarity with both Java and Kotling for Application Development; knowledge on Android Pie (Go) is a plus.
- Knowledge around the workings of Gradle as a dependency manager and build tool.
- Familiar with both Google’s Material Design and Apple’s User Interface Guidelines.
- Any familiarity with DevOps and Code Pipelines is a plus
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Globe Telecom Plaza Tower 1 Pioneer cor. Madison Street Mandaluyong City Philippines 1550
- Information Technology / IT
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.