Technical App Support Specialist
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesUnit 601, 619, & 702, Globe Telecom Plaza Tower 1 Pioneer cor. Madison Street Mandaluyong City Philippines 1550, Mandaluyong, NCR, PhilippinesMandaluyongNCRPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide 24x7 support to clients (internal or external) through email, chat, voice
- Maintain accurate logs and tickets at Jira
- Gather and investigate issue artifacts
- Coordinate with Software Engineers, and/or Production Managers to resolve issues
- Track progress and resolution of tickets
- Update client regularly on progress and resolution of ticket
- May provide QA support to selected projects
- Undertake further responsibilities that may evolve in the future
- Maintains accurate operational reports on a regular basis
- Acquire functional knowledge of applications and systems being supported
- Graduate of any computer related course
- Minimum 1 year Technical Support experience
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation, planning and organizing skills, teamwork and collaboration, result orientation.
- Knowledgeable in technical terminologies and software development workflow
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps Suite
- Self-motivated and independent thinker.
- Must have keen attention to details.
- Must be a team player
- Willing to work on shifting schedule/graveyard shift
- Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Globe Telecom Plaza Tower 1 Pioneer cor. Madison Street Mandaluyong City Philippines 1550
- Information Technology / IT
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.