- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesMandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Create and Implement the sourcing strategy and proactively sourcing qualified candidates for open and future requirements
- Identify and develop key sources for technical roles.
- Responsible for advertising recruitment needs and optimize the use of all recruiting and sourcing channels, both traditional and alternative sources including social media to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts (candidates, employees and corporate clients) to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Coordinate with universities
- Participate at recruiting events
- Attend meetups, and corporate functions
- Gather referrals
- Conduct paper screening and initial phone interview for verification
- Plot interview schedules
- Update and manage our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2+ years’ experience in the field of recruitment preferably in a software development company and / shared service environment
- Demonstrated Knowledge and success with different sourcing techniques
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Tagalog written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Employer Branding
- Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and effectively prioritize and organize tasks.
- Ability to communicate and initiate new ideas upon direction from direct supervisor.
- Strong customer service orientation, planning and organizing skills, teamwork and collaboration, result orientation and interpersonal sensitivity
- Reliable, trustworthy and with level of integrity.
- Creative thinker, team player, aggressive, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and independently with good organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and results oriented
- Willingness to work hours outside of normal assigned hours when necessary
- Self-motivated and independent thinker
- Must be a team player
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.