- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Spearhead end-to-end recruitment processes to ensure the speed and quality of hires
- Proactive coordination with hiring manager for manpower requests, interviews, up to final selection
- Organize the necessary documents, job description, screen tests and interview questions needed
- Schedule and organize interviews with suitable candidates
- Conduct preliminary interview, administer and facilitate pre-employment tests of applicants
- Communicate requirements and duties to prospective candidates
- Optimize use of all recruiting and sourcing channels, both traditional and alternative sources to identify and recruit the best candidates
- Actively participate in process improvement programs, and assist in developing recruitment strategies to ensure recruitment targets are met
- Timely execution of recruitment strategies
- Assist in designing, and/or enhancing recruitment tools such as application forms, interview questionnaires, as well as developing online practices to facilitate and expedite recruitment processes.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with line managers, vendors, HR community, and team members to strengthen partnerships and foster collaboration
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts (candidates, employees and corporate clients) to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Coordinate with universities
- Participate at recruiting events
- Attend meetups, and corporate functions
- Build a pool or pipeline of candidates for future hiring requirements
- Maintain resume database
- Prepare weekly and monthly recruitment status report
- Undertake further responsibilities that may evolve in the future
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in field of recruitment preferably in a software development company and / shared service environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Tagalog written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Employer Branding
- Experience in recruiting for highly technical areas is an advantage
- Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to coach Line Managers about interviewing techniques
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and effectively prioritize and organize tasks.
- Ability to communicate and initiate new ideas upon direction from direct supervisor.
- Strong customer service orientation, planning and organizing skills, teamwork and collaboration, result orientation and interpersonal sensitivity
- Reliable, trustworthy and with level of integrity.
- Creative thinker, team player, aggressive, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and independently with good organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and results oriented
- Willingness to work hours outside of normal assigned hours when necessary
- Self-motivated and independent thinker
- Must be a team player
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.