- Becomes a digital storyteller about the brand's promise
- Creates great store experience for customers.
- Builds great relationships with customers.
- Keeps store neat and clean.
- Has interest in fashion.
- Possesses great communication skills and loves keeping places organized.
- Has a high level of integrity and a great team player.
- Must be adept in use of MS Office and other similar computer programs.
- Has a great smile with a can-do attitude.
- Years of experience in any sales and retail positions is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Communication Skills
Straightforward is an online homegrown fashion brand that aims to allow excellent fashion choices easier to make. As all of the brand’s products fall under a 365-day commitment, Straightforward commits 2 things to all its products: That all of its fashion pieces will stay relevant all year round; and that all of its fashion pieces should have the quality to last beyond 365 days. Although Straightforward plans to open physical stores in various malls nationwide, Straightforward largely engages its audience online via its webstore (www.straightforward.ph) and its visual diary on social media channels. Straightforward found its place in the students and young adults market through active digital advertising efforts. The product lines that drive the largest amount of revenue are the Tailored Shorts, the Day N’ Night Button Downs, and the Waffle Classics.