A Content Writer works in collaboration with other Creatives from the Digital Marketing (Inbound Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media), Creative Design and Web Development teams in managing marketing campaigns.
As an Content Writer, you will:
- Copywriting, SEO writing, and editing best practices within standards
- Assist inbound marketers and/or agency clients to craft and execute content for the appropriate marketing campaigns and channels
- Perform assessments for the necessary content required, based on objectives set by either internal departments and/or the client
- Understand the client’s branding and marketing plan to develop and implement content strategies to aid and promote the Awareness, Consideration and Decision stages, as these are aligned to the business brand and target markets
- Regularly communicates with the client through identified channels
- Presents findings and recommendations based on marketing audits, reports, and strategies
- Get, want and have the capacity to fulfill the requirements of the seat
- Understands and accomplishes training necessary to equip him or her with skills required for content marketing tasks
- Increases skill sets as team members grow within the digital marketing team
- Fulfillment of Key Performance Indicators
- Craft and execute agreed content output and tasks within the service level agreement for internal teams and external clients
- Monitor and evaluate processes, best practices and activities performed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Collaborate with various departments (IM, Sales, SEM, Social Media, Design and Web Development) to meet marketing goals
- Execute assigned tasks under innovation projects
- Support team and department in testing new digital marketing software, processes or strategies and in documenting and sharing knowledge
- Learn and innovate with client and StraightArrow tools for digital marketing, especially in content marketing such as but not limited to ActiveCollab, HubSpot, Google applications, Wordpress Publishing Tool, HubSpot, etc
- Serve as back-up/cover resource for key clients when needed
- Accomplish training in key client processes
- Provide backup support for key clients when needed (i.e during extended leaves, additionaltemporary headcount support, etc)
- Change work schedules for supporting key clients when needed
- Bachelor's Degree. Major in Communication, English/Literature, Journalism, Marketing, and related
- courses preferred.
- 1-2 year of experience as a writer for digital platforms (e.g. websites, blogs, email), print media (e.g. broadsheets, magazines) or advertising copy (radio or print). Experience in marketing-related positions is preferred.
- Amenable to work remotely following MNL shift (8AM-5PM) and has a stable 25mbps fiber internet connection
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Creative Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
About StraightArrow Corporation
StraightArrow Corporation is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
Our Services: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Website & Application Development, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, Business Analytics and Project Management.
WHY JOIN US?
StraightArrow Corporation's core service is to provide creative talent to support our clients. Our people are a happy mix of designers, copywriters, graphic designers, developers, analysts and marketers of other disciplines—all driven to deliver exceptional results through diligent, upstanding work.
We envision ourselves as becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines: a pioneer in offshore creative services and a leader in the outsourcing industry.
If you love innovation and hate mediocrity, if you wish to test and hone your skills, then come and challenge your limits with us—we’d be happy to have you.
Our Benefits: Monthly Pamper Benefit, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attendance Awards, Outpatient Reimbursement, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women and Life Insurance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical / Health Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Night Differential, Birthday GCs