He / She will serve as the leader and manager of the account team. It is the TL’s role is to develop the people within the team so that they can maximize their potential, acquire and excel in relevant technical areas and work well within the account team.
- Train & Onboard Team Members: This includes learning and training team members on client tools
- Leadership and Management Accountabilities (LMA) and placing the Right People in the Right Seats (RPRS)
- Lead: He or she is responsible for making sure every team member knows, understands and shares the Company’s vision
- Manage: He or she is responsible for equipping team members with the resources they need to fulfill their roles effectively; This accountability includes making training for the correct and productive use of Client Tools, Processes and Systems available to teams
- Accountability: He or she is responsible for the performance of every team member under the account, holding them accountable for their deliverables and commitments
- RPRS: He or she is responsible for identifying and placing the right people in the right seats in the account
- Meet Team KPI’s & SLA’s Through Process execution, QA
- Problem-Solve at Process level, suggest improvements as needed
- He or she relentlessly pursues process and workflow optimization within the account and client processes
- Build Strong Relationships with counterpart. Following regular meeting pulse
- Develop reports for supervisors and/or management
- Bachelor’s / College Degree in Marketing, Management, Accounting and similar
- At least 2 years in a leadership role
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail, data collection, management and analysis skills, can correct and recommend modifications to project documentation and reports
- Independently communicate with the client on project-specific requirements
- Must be able to promote teamwork and camaraderie within the team
- HubSpot certification is a plus but not required
- Outsourcing, property management, real estate industry background an advantage
- Amenable to work on US shift 8pm-5am, Monday to Friday
- Able to WFH and must have stable internet connection
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About StraightArrow Corporation
StraightArrow Corporation is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
Our Services: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Website & Application Development, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, Business Analytics and Project Management.
WHY JOIN US?
StraightArrow Corporation's core service is to provide creative talent to support our clients. Our people are a happy mix of designers, copywriters, graphic designers, developers, analysts and marketers of other disciplines—all driven to deliver exceptional results through diligent, upstanding work.
We envision ourselves as becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines: a pioneer in offshore creative services and a leader in the outsourcing industry.
If you love innovation and hate mediocrity, if you wish to test and hone your skills, then come and challenge your limits with us—we’d be happy to have you.
Our Benefits: Monthly Pamper Benefit, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attendance Awards, Outpatient Reimbursement, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women and Life Insurance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical / Health Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Night Differential, Birthday GCs