Eloqua Marketing Automation Specialist
- Pasig, Philippines5F, Pasig, Metro Manila, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
Our Marketing Automation Specialist will manage the set up of multi-step campaigns. This includes development and driving automated marketing campaigns for new and established customers, creating personalised customer journeys depending on life cycle, buying behaviour. He/She will work with the marketing team to implement and manage nurture and engagement journeys including welcome email programmes, trial and evaluation, onboarding and renewals.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will:
- Be responsible for improving existing campaign workflows, by reviewing segmentation, look and feel and product offering using test and learn to improve overall performance;
- Understand and evaluate campaign performance and identify opportunities for growth;
- Support essential marketing operations such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing;
- Make recommendations for campaign automation and best practices;
- Ensure best practice is followed in the maintenance, accuracy and legality of email data lists, working with the marketing teams to run regular data cleansing and engagement campaigns.
- Minimum 5 years experience in building and maintaining marketing automation campaigns in Eloqua
- HTML/CSS experience preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, for image formatting and editing.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work on concurrent projects with tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Oracle Eloqua Marketing Implementation Specialist Certification an advantage
- Amenable to work remotely Monday - Friday on a UK Shift (4PM - 1AM), and has stable internet connection.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Creative Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About StraightArrow Corporation
StraightArrow Corporation is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
Our Services: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Website & Application Development, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, Business Analytics and Project Management.
WHY JOIN US?
StraightArrow Corporation's core service is to provide creative talent to support our clients. Our people are a happy mix of designers, copywriters, graphic designers, developers, analysts and marketers of other disciplines—all driven to deliver exceptional results through diligent, upstanding work.
We envision ourselves as becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines: a pioneer in offshore creative services and a leader in the outsourcing industry.
If you love innovation and hate mediocrity, if you wish to test and hone your skills, then come and challenge your limits with us—we’d be happy to have you.
Our Benefits: Monthly Pamper Benefit, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attendance Awards, Outpatient Reimbursement, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women and Life Insurance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical / Health Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Night Differential, Birthday GCs