Head of Finance
- Pasig, Philippines5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
The Head of Finance is a leader with the unique ability of managing all financial matters and establishing company-wide financial and administrative objectives, policies, programs, and practices, which insure the company of a continuously sound financial structure. He or she controls the flow of cash through the organization and maintains the integrity of funds, securities, and other valuable documents. He or she also oversees the company’s facility and technology assets and ensures that these assets are utilized strategically and cost-effectively.
- Establishes and executes programs for the provision of the capital required by the business, including negotiating the procurement of capital and maintaining the required financial arrangements.
- Maintains relationships with financial institutions in conjunction with the Chief Executive Officer (Visionary). Administers banking arrangements and loan agreements, receives, has custody of and disburses the company’s monies and securities. Invests the company's funds as approriate.
- Ensures that processes needed for the financial management system and reports any need for its improvement.
- Overseeing the granting and collection of accounts, including supervision of time payments and leasing plans.
- Provides advice on all matters to the Chief Executive Officer (Visionary) and assists him/her in the formulation of overall corporate objectives.
Accounting & Financial Reports
- Creates and reviews all period-end activities to ensure the period-end financial statements accurately reflect the results of the Company’s activities.
- Ensures the maintenance of appropriate financial records and preparation of required financial reports.
- Analyzes financial statements, prepares reports and recommendations to the Management Committee and the Board of Directors concerning financial performance.
- Analyzes company shareholder relations policies and information program including the annual and interim reports.
Budgeting & Resource Management
- Manages the cash-flow position of the company. Establish credit and collections, purchasing policies, and to establish schedules for the payment of bills and financial obligations.
- Approves all agreements concerning financial obligations, such as contracts and other actions requiring a commitment of financial resources.
- Assesses risks and exposure due to business conducted in foreign currency, prepares a report and recommendations and follows and executes the established foreign exchange management policy.
- Prepares forecasted financial statements, and prepares reports and recommendations to Top Management and the Board of Directors.
- Provides insurance coverage as required.
IT & Information Security
- Oversees the Company’s IT resources and Information Security Efforts, protecting the company from related risks.
- Ensuring the company is investing in the right assets and maximizing returns from these investments.
- Responsible for the financial aspects of real estate transactions, and execute bids, contracts and leases.
- Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business ManagementCPA
- Master’s Degree in Financial Management is an advantage
- At least 10 years of Financial Management experience in the Outsourcing, Finance/Insurance, Advertising or Digital Marketing Industries, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role
- Strong experience in developing financial strategies for growing companies
- Critical thinker with good analytical skills; able to ask the right questions to uncover real issues and be able to use information effectively to predict outcomes
- Good reasoning ability: ability to solve a wide range of business problems
- Able to apply statistical calculations, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, and sampling theory as well as algebra, linear equations, and other analytics as required.
- Able to understand and utilize financial reports and legal documents to conduct business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Technologically savvy and is familiar with Quickbooks
- Must be amenable to work Mondays to Fridays in Pasig City
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Creative Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About StraightArrow Corporation
StraightArrow Corporation is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
Our Services: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Website & Application Development, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, Business Analytics and Project Management.
WHY JOIN US?
StraightArrow Corporation's core service is to provide creative talent to support our clients. Our people are a happy mix of designers, copywriters, graphic designers, developers, analysts and marketers of other disciplines—all driven to deliver exceptional results through diligent, upstanding work.
We envision ourselves as becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines: a pioneer in offshore creative services and a leader in the outsourcing industry.
If you love innovation and hate mediocrity, if you wish to test and hone your skills, then come and challenge your limits with us—we’d be happy to have you.
Our Benefits: Monthly Pamper Benefit, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attendance Awards, Outpatient Reimbursement, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women and Life Insurance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical / Health Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Night Differential, Birthday GCs