Traffic Management Designer/Planner
- Pasig, Philippines5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The position is responsible for using RapidPlan systems to create, update and modify technical maps for civil projects such as roads, bridges and highways often times working from rough sketches and specifications created by the client.
The position will report to a Team Leader and will be part of a group dedicated for an Australian client.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree/Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, in Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 year work experience as AutoCad Operator or Drafter in the related field is required for this position
- Also open to fresh graduates with relevant experience i.e. gained from on-the-job training or freelance projects
- Basic knowledge in AutoCAD
- Office 365 skills with a focus on Outlook, Word,and Excel
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Above-average English communication skills; Keen to details
- Ability to accurately reference provided legislation and technical manuals
- Experience or knowledge of Invarion RapidPlan.
- Knowledge of Corel Draw or other vector drawing program would be beneficial.
- An understanding of how a Risk Assessment is done and the difference between Risk and Hazard.
- Background in civil construction (road maintenance), or other civil field.
- Understand how mapping works. Be able to look up a latitude and longitude on Google Earth. Understand topography
- Amenable to work Mondays to Fridays on AU shift (6am – 3pm) in Pasig City
- Preferably resides in Pasig or nearby areas
- (5) full time positions open
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Analyzing Data
- Architectural Design
- Attention to Detail
- Diploma in Industrial Engineering
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Creative Process Outsourcing
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About StraightArrow Corporation
StraightArrow Corporation is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
Our Services: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Website & Application Development, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, Business Analytics and Project Management.
WHY JOIN US?
StraightArrow Corporation's core service is to provide creative talent to support our clients. Our people are a happy mix of designers, copywriters, graphic designers, developers, analysts and marketers of other disciplines—all driven to deliver exceptional results through diligent, upstanding work.
We envision ourselves as becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines: a pioneer in offshore creative services and a leader in the outsourcing industry.
If you love innovation and hate mediocrity, if you wish to test and hone your skills, then come and challenge your limits with us—we’d be happy to have you.
Our Benefits: Monthly Pamper Benefit, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attendance Awards, Outpatient Reimbursement, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women and Life Insurance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical / Health Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Night Differential, Birthday GCs