- Pasig, Philippines5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The position will be reporting to the Company Doctor for day-to-day functions and will be responsible for the general health condition of employees and compliance to mandatory requirements. He/She will also provide support to employee engagement programs related to health and physical well-being of employees.
- Provides basic first aid to all employees, dispensing medicines, blood pressure monitoring and other relevant functions
- Reviews results of pre-employment medical exams as well as annual physical exams
- Facilitates conduct of annual physical exam through coordination with Maxicare
- Ensures maintenance of records in compliance with DOLE and SHE requirements i.e. annual DOLE report, incident reports
- Provide needed support to programs related to health and fitness i.e. venue and trainor coordination, finalizing list of participants
- Validates application for out-patient reimbursement and provide monthly summary for payroll crediting
- Maintaining employee health records for monitoring
- Provides healthy working conditions through continuous health programs and counselling
- Provide assistance to employees requiring confinement
- Maintains and updates all clinic records and files
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Certified in First Aid and BOSH
- Willing to work in Pasig City, Monday to Friday, 1PM-10PM shift
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Sensitivity
- Information Ordering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Creative Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About StraightArrow Corporation
StraightArrow Corporation is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
Our Services: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Website & Application Development, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, Business Analytics and Project Management.
WHY JOIN US?
StraightArrow Corporation's core service is to provide creative talent to support our clients. Our people are a happy mix of designers, copywriters, graphic designers, developers, analysts and marketers of other disciplines—all driven to deliver exceptional results through diligent, upstanding work.
We envision ourselves as becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines: a pioneer in offshore creative services and a leader in the outsourcing industry.
If you love innovation and hate mediocrity, if you wish to test and hone your skills, then come and challenge your limits with us—we’d be happy to have you.
Our Benefits: Monthly Pamper Benefit, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attendance Awards, Outpatient Reimbursement, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women and Life Insurance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical / Health Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Night Differential, Birthday GCs