Web Development Specialist
- Pasig, Philippines5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Web Development Specialist will be required to develop well-written and maintainable codes that adhere to coding standards and work with assigned platform or CMS needed for the project. He should be able to convert wireframes or designs into high-quality and responsive websites.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree preferably Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Preferably 1-3 years related experience specializing in IT — software or web development
- Intermediate knowledge and hands-on experience in Wordpress/HubSpot and/or using different CMS platforms a plus
- Knowledge with browser testing and debugging
- Can work with either AU (6am-3pm), UK (4pm-1am) or US (8am-5pm) shift
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
Monthly Pamper Benefits, Shuttle Service, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attedance Awards, Birthday GCs
- Web Design
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Associate in Computer Science [Programming & Cisco Networking Technology] (Two-Year Program)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Creative Process Outsourcing
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About StraightArrow Corporation
StraightArrow Corporation is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
Our Services: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Website & Application Development, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, Business Analytics and Project Management.
WHY JOIN US?
StraightArrow Corporation's core service is to provide creative talent to support our clients. Our people are a happy mix of designers, copywriters, graphic designers, developers, analysts and marketers of other disciplines—all driven to deliver exceptional results through diligent, upstanding work.
We envision ourselves as becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines: a pioneer in offshore creative services and a leader in the outsourcing industry.
If you love innovation and hate mediocrity, if you wish to test and hone your skills, then come and challenge your limits with us—we’d be happy to have you.
Our Benefits: Monthly Pamper Benefit, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attendance Awards, Outpatient Reimbursement, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women and Life Insurance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical / Health Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Night Differential, Birthday GCs