- Quezon City, PhilippinesEast Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assists the Warehouse Supervisor in the receipt, inspection, and tagging of all incoming equipment and other inventorial purchased by the Company;
- Ensures that all equipment are properly stored in the warehouse;
- Ensures that all equipment for deployment are properly documented using the Property and Equipment Deployment Form (PEDF);
- Ensures proper storage and safekeeping of all equipment stored in the warehouse;
- Ensures proper packaging and labeling of boxes prior to shipment;
- Ensures accuracy of actual weight and site destination per shipment should be written in the courier provider’s pick-up document;
- Prepares and maintains records of the following forms and ensures completeness of file:
- Employee Entry/Exit Pass;
- Transmittal Form; and,
- Spare Parts Requisition Forms;
- Ensures accuracy of information in the PEDF based on Service Request Report provided by the Field Services Department;
- Ensures that all deployed equipment are accurately encoded in the Property & Equipment Deployment Report on a daily basis;
- Assists the Warehouse Supervisor in the conduct of inventory of equipment stored in the warehouse;
- Inspects and reports through incident report to Warehouse Supervisor identified defective equipment
- Basic knowledge in warehouse & inventory management, warehouse environment awareness in terms of safety & security of people & stocks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Physically strong
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to details
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.