Facilities Engineer | Mechanical Engineer
- Quezon City, PhilippinesEast Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- In-charge of the maintenance of the office structure;
- Oversees renovation and maintenance roll-out implementation within timeline, budget, and standards
- Prepares scope of work, terms, and conditions related to facilities installation and maintenance;
- Serves as a resource person during project negotiation related to facilities maintenance and installation;
- Builds good rapport with project roll-out team;
- Checks the quality of civil works, cabling, and electrical;
- Prepares turnover documents;
- Prepares and coordinates strategies for continuous facilities maintenance;
- Conducts overall monitoring of all facilities-related maintenance on a quarterly basis;
- Monitors utilities consumption if they are within the deliverables and budget of the Company; and,
- Prepares monthly report on facilities-related issues, concerns and resolutions.
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Licensed Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Project Management and AutoCad
- Project Design and Costing
- Cabling and Electrical Works
- Rehabilitation, Facilities Installation, and Maintenance
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Time and Performance Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.