Accounts Management Assistant
- Quezon City, PhilippinesEast Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The jobholder contributes to the growth and profitability of Stradcom Corporation by ensuring the effective and efficient account management in terms of revenue collection and reporting of assigned connectivity account. The jobholder performs accounting works regularly which involves maintaining, preparing, posting and balancing of financial transactions, statements, records, documents and/or reports relative to connectivity projects of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares daily and periodical collection and revenue report of Business Connectivity projects;
- Maintains accurate revenue records for informational and operation use;
- Receives and documents payments and transactions from the Compliance Officer, Revenue Accountant, Accounting Specialist and Web Applications Development Officers;
- Communicates with clients their account balances and payments and initiates disconnection from system due to unsettled accounts;
- Entertains client inquiries regarding accounts-related matters and communicates with clients to establish good working relations;
- Ensures timely transmittal of a statement of accounts, transaction summary reports and corresponding official receipts for the deposit made by clients;
- Analyzes and reconciles revenue collection on a daily and monthly basis with the Accounting Department;
- Generates and prepares other reports required by management; and,
- Performs other job-related tasks that may be assigned by his/her superiors from time to time.
- B.S. in Accountancy / Management or Business Management related course
- At least 1 year relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Sales and presentation skills
- Oral & written communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Flexible / Adaptable
- People and results oriented
- Team player
- Customer focus
- Loyal to the organization
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.